Air Sand Blaster Gun
- Additional Information
Air Sandblasting gun for 1200L/990L/420L/sand blast cabinet
Suitable nozzle: boron carbide blasting nozzle, ceramic nozzle
air sandblaster gun ,sand blasting gun for blasting cabinet.
Whole set including(Option)
2x copper fitting
2x ceramic blasting nozzle
JL 1200l Sandblasting gun suitable for most recyclable blast media – glass bead, ceramics, aluminum oxide, and some sizes of steel grit and shot. Select appropriate blast media for your application
High-performance blast gun provides comfortable grip for operator, and allows precise control of blast patter
Keeps the air jet and blast nozzle precisely aligned to maximize blast efficiency and minimize gun-body wear
Comfortable pistol-grip design reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity during prolonged blasting 。
JL 1200L sandblaster gun directs a high-speed mixture of air and abrasive to quickly remove corrosion, mill scale, coatings, heat treatment residue, carbon buildup, tool marks, and burrs. The blast stream from a JL 1200L sandblaster gun can produce a uniform texture or create an etched finish to increase bonding strength for coatings. It works with most recyclable blast media – glass bead, ceramics, aluminum oxide, and some sizes of steel grit and shot.Select appropriate blast media for your application.
The air jet at the back of the nozzle directs a high-speed stream of compressed air through the mixing chamber and out the nozzle. The rapid passage of this air generates negative pressure, causing blast media to flow into the mixing chamber and out the nozzle. This technology is widely known as venturi or suction blasting.
The operator holds JL 1200L sandblaster gun at a predetermined distance and angle, relative to the surface being blasted .JL 1200L sandblaster gun can clean, finish, or peen the part being blasted. By moving the gun and the part, the operator quickly covers as much of the surface as needs blasting.
A cast-in hole at the top allows the operator to attach the gun to a fixed bracket (not included). The part can then be moved under the nozzle for blasting, freeing the operator’s hands to manipulate the part.
When the part is sufficiently processed, the operator releases the pedal to stop blasting.
• Comfortable pistol-grip design reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity during prolonged blasting.
• Precisely shaped mixing chamber eliminates slugging and uneven media flow common to inexpensive guns.
• Standard ceramic nozzle works with most blast media.Optional tungsten carbide nozzles last longer than ceramic nozzles in most applications.
• Optional boron carbide nozzles easily handle aggressive abrasives.
• JL 1200L blasting gun accepts assorted air jet and nozzle sizes to take advantage of the available air supply.
• JL 1200L blasting gun accepts extension nozzles and angled tip nozzles for special applications.
|Dimensions||25 x 21 x 6 cm|
Sorry, no attachment available !